Sunday, January 27, 2013

I hestitate to type this but...

...I've actually ridden three days in a row relatively pain free (on the bike that is).  1.5hrs Friday, 1.25hrs Sat, and 1.7hrs today; all good.  NOTE:  As I type this I am knocking on wood.  Still significant discomfort when off the bike, but I am riding.

Now the bad news:  HOLY CRUD I SUCK!  I recognize that I've been off the bike since early October and it will come back, but its been 20 years since I was this weak/off; this next couple of months are going to be character builders in humility when I comes to the city limit sign sprints!

It feels so freaking good to be outside spinning the legs and breathing deep.  Mental therapy for sure!

Heading out Thursday to L'ville to catch Worlds with Dale and Nate.  Hotels booked in Feb '12 and VIP tickets in hand.  Going to be a great trip.  

No comments:

Post a Comment