Thursday, November 19, 2009

No Bird Here, Just Colt McTurkey

So do you think Colt McCoy, quarterback - University of Texas, has any idea his image is being used to disguise a turkey for Thanksgiving? It's hard to make out in the pictures, but Colt McTurkey is not an albino, just can't make out the light brown coloring Ian put on.



Last night Jake was at Focus (then with his crew at Java Station), Deb and Marla was so wrapped in 'girlie' conversation they power-walked at SBU for nearly 2hrs, and Ian and I put the finishing touches on 'The Bird' while watching the Wiz shut down the Cavs (and then the opening quarter of the Spurs and Dallas).
I played an hour of basketball at noon yesterday and today Dale and I hit a 2hr road ride in some beautiful weather. So good I told me bro (who was out with client's all morning) to not show his face in the office this afternoon as he needed to be snag a ride for himself.
Got a call from the Marrow Donation Center this morning (first thought was "uh oh, here comes another round") and turns out yesterday was the 1 yr anniversary of my first donation and they were simply following up to make sure all was good with me. I am still 'bound' to the female recipient I first (and secondly) donated and will not go back in the 'pool' until May 2010. I requested not to know the recipient's health status at the onset of my donation, but Deb made an interesting observation that she must be alive or I wouldn't still be 'bound' to her... good point.
Heading to an SBU basketball game tonight with the crew; they need to bounce back from the beating Drury put on them Monday night (sigh...).

No comments:

Post a Comment