Thursday, April 14, 2011

Bubble Wrap Body Suit?

Not much out of the routine happening at the Jones casa. To summarize:
- Deb and I finished our foster training and have four more sessions to have our adoption certification
- Deb and I painted our master bedroom (while I watched the masters)
- Ian has started baseball on a competitive team in Springfield and is 1-1
- Been riding consistently with quality time on the mtb mostly at Sac
- Ian and I hit the tandem last night with Deb on her Trek
- Bonebender 3hr race this weekend at Clinton Lake, Lawrance, KS. Feeling fit and ready for the challenge
Oh yes, then there's the ongoing physical punishment I've been handing myself:
1) Wore quarter sized blister in palm of hand doing yard work (right where I grab the mtb bar
2) Cut off the end of my pinkie cutting tomatoes and couldn't get it to stop bleeding for two days
3) Goose-egg on forehead from ramming into corner of dresser
and the winner
4) 4 stitches in eye after taking an elbow during basketball
Deb is debating on letting me ride this weekend without covered in bubble wrap

No comments:

Post a Comment