Thursday, March 26, 2009

STUPID!!!!!

That pretty much sums up my day as I have been in a fog and can't seem to shake it. Last night after shopping (and buying) a bed room set in the SPR I picked up the crack pipe and sucked the heck out of it until 2am. Deb swears she called for me at midnight and at 1am, but I was deep in the middle-east trying to save my platoon from certain disaster... oh yes, another late night of Call of Duty 4. I got up this morning and am hating life and that game (until later tonight when I power up again). I desperately need 8hrs of sleep every night and I am not worth crap if I don't get it.

Deb and I chowed down at Maria's last night and hit every furniture store in town before settling on one that has Deb still smiling. She has wanted this for so long and I am glad it all worked out. Deb picked up the paint so we have our plans now set for Saturday.

Ian comes home tonight and I imagine there will be a lot of hoops and maybe some Madden '08. Talked to Jake this morning and he is having a good time with grandpa. He thought is was funny how late I stayed up seeing how I am harping on him to always get to bed. Looking forward to seeing him on Sunday.

Nothing serious on the fitness side today except for a little upper body strenghtening. I am learning more and more about rest days and their value.

2 comments:

  1. 2-3 rest days a week is my current trend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 a week gets me refreshed and itchy to get back out training. I wasn't taking hardly any days off when I was AR'ing to fit in run and bike fitness along with much more strength work. Not in any hurry to go back to that schedule.

    ReplyDelete