Monday, July 27, 2009

THE APOLOGY


If you know me then you know from time to time (ok, a little more often than that) I do and say things that are completely stupid and offend numerous folks. Deb is usually good about keeping me in check, but this time I am checking myself.

Last week I ranted about my riding, how racing is connected, and pretty much made the 'leave me alone' comment. Initially I didn't think much of it, but then I started thinking how much I was out of line. Hindsight, I fully understand that Scott's comments (which I deleted) were in no way a dig or hack and he truly is interested in me being at my best for cross. I (and my ego) don't always deal with other's advice and opinions well and it's something I need to get over and take it for what it is - advice on what will help me.

Scott, I am getting ready to give you a call this afternoon to apologize in voice (not in person as I don't see you too often), but for now I apologize and hope to mend hard feelings. My bad...

No comments:

Post a Comment