Saturday, January 23, 2010

Weekend (part 1)

Deb, Ian, and I hit the gym Thursday evening and the below clip is an example of a kid racking up his 10,000hrs. Jake was off hanging some tin on a barn with a local farmer all evening.

Starting to get into a Friday Ride routine and I'm liking it. Waited until mid-afternoon (warm as it was going to get) and headed out for a couple hours with my brother and Dale west of town. Always fun to hit the roads with Jim as he is progressing with every ride and seems to really like getting out. We all parted ways after 1:45hrs and I decided to keep it cruising and ended up with 3hrs.

Got home, ate, and headed with the family to watch BHS boys basketball. Jake spent the night with a friend. Ian had a buddy spend the night and after getting them to bed it was time for COD MW2. I crawled into bed around 2am.

Deb has taught me the fine art of Saturday morning sleep-in and this morning we both snoozed well after 9am (I could get used to this). A little coffee and pancakes for the crew had our morning starting off good. Helped out with a little house cleaning and then hit my man-shop for some bike maintenance and clean up. Dale and I planned to ride around 2pm, but heavy rains up a halt to that so I jumped on the trainer for 1:30hrs and watched a horrible movie (The Other Man). Cleaned up, grabbed some chow, and went to watch SBU basketball with Deb and Ian. Jake passed as he had several friends over for a movie evening. SBU got beat (again).

No comments:

Post a Comment