Thursday, September 17, 2009

Waving the Flag

So I took the bleach attack to The Mole and it worked to keep him out of his 'usual' runs and this morning I woke to his wrath - RUNS ALL OVER THE PLACE! OK, OK I get the point; I'll back off the bleach and you'll keep the runs to a minimum, geezzzz... I am fortunate that he only make low runs and none of the dirt mounds I have seen in so many other yards. I should have listened to Randy a couple months ago and focused on HARMONY (sigh).

Yesterday after work was pretty low key. Deb hit the bike with Marla for 1:30hrs while Ian and I threw some pork steaks on the grill and chowed down (Deb got her share upon her return). Jake made a guest appearance at the dinner table (running late after a 13mile PM run; add on his 4mile AM run and he had a solid day) on his hurried way to Focus (youth bible study). Deb and I have been winding down each day with Leno's new Prime Time show and I am liking it; not loving it, but liking it. Gives a good alternative to the 9pm slot.

This AM had Ira and I working CX practice at low effort level; working tons of wet grassy corners/turns with a handful of dismounts/remounts. Good to keep it light after yesterday's work.

Hopefully Blue will ship from Georgia today (that's what Blue is saying), but will believe once a tracking number is obtained. Speaking of Blue, our Wisconsin bro had a special paint scheme put on his new rig and I think it turned out BEASTLY! Take a peak:

No comments:

Post a Comment