Saturday, April 25, 2009

Saturday

Got out on the road early this AM with Dale. He headed south into a pretty stiff headwind for what seemed forever. Needless to say the ride home was pretty sweet - pure tailwind. Great 3:10hr ride.

Deb (and a friend) had a big garage sale today and it never ceases to amaze me how people will buy other people's crap... oh well, at least it is out of my house.

Jake slept until 11am (I had to wake him). He loves his sleep and I don't have an issue with him getting caught up ever once in a while.

Ian had baseball practice at noon (and I am helping coach) and it went pretty good... well, more like amazing. His team is a bunch of stud all-stars that is fun to be around. They all want to win and each kid is really good and needs little instruction or motivation. I would easily put this team up against any 8yr old team around.

After practice Deb took Ian and Payton, Ian's friend, to a birthday party at SPR for the afternoon. I went to a fund raiser poker tournament and ended up 4th (out of 32 players) and brought home a little cashola. Pretty fun afternoon.

Got home and Jake hit the trainer for a tough interval rehab session. He is turning in to quite the cyclist (trainer cyclist that is). We are getting ready to crash in front of the tube and catch SNL (Jake and I's favorite).

Fitness: 3:10 min good solid tempo ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment