Saturday, May 2, 2009

What To Do, What To Do????

Tomorrow's mtb race rescheduled for August (?!?!?!), but crit is still on. Here is the question: Drive 4hrs (one way) to race two 30 minute races, or simply get some decent riding at home and save the expense for a later event (thinking about the budget for Tulsa Tough)? I want to race a crit as it has been a long time since I last toed the line and the weather is definitely not a issue (I have raced in plenty of wet ones), but that's a long way flying solo. Will decide later this afternoon.  *All of this was earlier Saturday*

Later in the day... I made a decision and I am scrapping the STL event and taking my sexy wife on a date to SPR.  I like my choice! 

Jake got in a some intensity at practice on Friday and is dealing with the pain already. Coach gave him a huge interval session to do on the bike trainer today. I might jump on the roller and do it with him.

Ian handed me a couple losses yesterday evening at NBA Live (hopefully the Bulls play better in game seven than I did against his Celtics).

Deb and I played a fun game of Spades with her mom and dad last night.

1 comment:

  1. Stay home, enjoy some time with the family and eat ice cream.

    ReplyDelete