Saturday, August 22, 2009

...And He Lives Another Day

Dale and I headed out on an early AM rode ride in what felt like a late September early October morning; long sleeve jersey (light weight) was worn. 2:30hrs of solid pace and four city limit sprints (Dale cleaned my clock 3-1).

Got home, saw THE MOLE had made a short cruise in the 'field of operation', and set up camp. I was out there 4hrs and saw him move once for a split second then he was gone for the rest of the day. That lucky SOM (son of a mole - my mom reads this so I had to it clean up) lived another day. I am setting the alarm for 5am and have no doubt he is going down. Deb speculated he might be a blog reader and knew I was coming after him... HMMMM.

Deb got in a great solo 1:30hr ride.

Ian has a buddy spending the night and Jake is out with his crew for the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment